stuffnads, local and safe classifieds market in the USA.

54900 For Sale by Owner Shreveport LA in Shreveport, Louisiana For Sale

54900 For Sale by Owner Shreveport LA
Price: $54,900
Seller:
Type: Houses, For Sale - Private.

Click HERE to See
More Information and Photos
Andrew Viteri8888684952
FIZBER-For Sale by Owner
8888684952
***AGENTS*** We are offering an extra 2% on top of the 3% for a total of 5%.Very well located in north Shreveport near the cross roads of Pine Hill Road and North Market. 2 Acres of land no owner financing. Great for business, or to building a home. It is Zoned RE/A3 so it is very flexible. If you only want 1 acre the price of each acre is 35000 each acre, with a 5000 deposit before we file the papers to divide the lot. Call or text Andrew or Mindy at 512-529-5697
eWebID: 762863-8

State: Louisiana  City: Shreveport  Category: Houses
Houses in Louisiana for sale

This ad is older than 2 months.
View similar ads: Houses, Houses in Louisiana for sale